Acting President -Jason Melrath*
Vice President and Treasurer- Jason Melrath
Secretary – David Ingalsbe, Sr.
Members at Large
* President Paul Baumbach has taken a leave of absence to campaign to be the State Representative for the 23rd Representative District. We wish Paul all the best.
* Bill Dunn has also taken leave to campaign to be the State Representative for the 19th Representative District. We wish Bill all the best as well.
- Education and Charter School Reform will be the topics of our next monthly meeting, Wednesday, May 1
- Track our Legislative Priorities through the General Assembly at our next Progressive Democrats Meeting this Wednesday!
- Email the House Judiciary Committee Members Today on the Background Check Bill
- MARCH MONTHLY MEETING IS CANCELLED
- Gun Control will be the topic of the next PDD monthly meeting.
- PDD-DL Vote Tracker for February 6, 2013
- Elect your PDD Officers and learn about Redistricting, Lobbying and Campaign Finance Reform at our February Meeting!
- The New PDD-DL Vote Tracker for January 23, 2013
- Reminder: Our Monthly Meeting is on Wednesday, January 2.
- Fiscal Cliff Forum This Saturday!