Senator Kaufman to join us at the April PDD monthly meeting
Former Senator Ted Kaufman, a key figure in the Wall Street Reforms and Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), will bring his unique look at those reform efforts to the next meeting of the Progressive Democrats for Delaware (PDD) this coming Wednesday April 4th. Sen. Ted Kaufman, who chose to not seek re-election in 2010, also served on the Foreign Relations, Armed Services, Judiciary and Homeland Security Committees. These committees of Congress deal with top topics in today’s election campaigns. By virtue of his Congressional experience and his previous position as aide for 22 years to Senator, and now Vice President Joe Biden, Kaufman brings a knowledgeable perspective to the PDD membership.
Please join us next Wednesday, April 4th at 7pm, at the Delaware Democratic Party HQ’s, 19 E. Commons Blvd, in New Castle.
Progressive Democrats for Delaware (PDD) is a grassroots Liberal action group pledged to support a wide range of progressive legislation and candidates at the local, state and federal levels. PDD meetings are open to all like-minded voters.
- Education and Charter School Reform will be the topics of our next monthly meeting, Wednesday, May 1
- Track our Legislative Priorities through the General Assembly at our next Progressive Democrats Meeting this Wednesday!
- Email the House Judiciary Committee Members Today on the Background Check Bill
- MARCH MONTHLY MEETING IS CANCELLED
- Gun Control will be the topic of the next PDD monthly meeting.
- PDD-DL Vote Tracker for February 6, 2013
- Elect your PDD Officers and learn about Redistricting, Lobbying and Campaign Finance Reform at our February Meeting!
- The New PDD-DL Vote Tracker for January 23, 2013
- Reminder: Our Monthly Meeting is on Wednesday, January 2.
- Fiscal Cliff Forum This Saturday!